Thursday, June 3, 2010

7 months

H will be 7 months old in just a couple days! Time sure flies! He is sitting up really well and beginning to army crawl. Gone are the days of leaving him in a room on the floor so I can go do something quickly and coming back to find him in the same place. This week I've found him under the coffee table twice, under his swing and against the entertainment center. He can sure move! Here are some recent pictures of him.


He's sitting up and sucking his thumb. I think he might be a lefty, he has been showing some left hand dominance lately.


Thanks Aunt Elyse for the cute outfit!


His new favorite place to sit - somewhere on Daddy's head or shoulders


Cuddling with Mommy after nap time.

In other news, I found out yesterday that I didn't get that job I interviewed for. I was pretty sure that I got it, so I was/am really disappointed. I just feel kind of confused now about where I should be looking, if now is the right time to go back to work, etc. Keep praying for Jeff & I in our job hunts - I know God has something for us, it is just hard to be patient right now.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for left hand dominance!! I can't believe how much bigger he looks in just a couple of weeks!

    ReplyDelete