Thursday, June 10, 2010

headbands!

Sewing project number 2 (number 1 was for Father's Day, so that one will have to wait) was these awesome braided headbands I saw over at Cakies. I don't really have many original ideas because everyone else is making such awesome stuff already.



Seriously, this is like the ultimate instant gratification craft project. It takes like 20 minutes tops and then bam - awesome new headband!



H helped me model my headbands



Even Jeff got in on the action... but he insists they are sweatbands



You can check out the great and simple tutorial for these here

2 comments:

  1. These are so cute and the models are precious! Any chance I could make copies of the pictures?
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great project! I'll have to try it out.

    ReplyDelete