Jeff is in Turkey right now and can't get into his e-mail accounts or call so I'm posting an update here for him to read. So, this is way more info than I would usually post here, but I want to be sure Jeff knows what is going on.
We took H to the hospital this morning because his breathing was getting worse and he was getting a rattle in his chest. The doctor said with RSV if babies are going to be hospitalized or if it is going to get much wore it will between day 3-5. Today is day 3 and so far the fluid isn't in his lungs yet but he is still having lots of stuff in his chest that he can't cough out. So, the doctor is giving him some antibiotics because he now has ear infections in both ears and he will be starting a breathing treatment with an inhaler and face mask every 2 hours to help his lungs to open up and get him breathing better. His fever seems to be better but he is still loosing a lot of fluid and not eating very well so we have switched from milk to a pedialite diet. I'm also having to suction his throat ever hour to help him get rid of the stuff he can't cough up and since it is worse at night I have to get up every 30 minutes to suction his throat for the next 2-3 nights or until we start seeing improvement in his breathing and coughing. H is with your parents right now so I can get his medicine and get some sleep. We can't come with your Dad tomorrow to come get you because I have to take H back to the doctor again so they can listen to his breathing and make sure the fluid isn't in his lungs yet. Make sure you sleep as much as you can on the plane because you guys are going to head straight back instead of spending the night in Houston, and there is not much sleeping going on here at night - so try to catch up as much as possible. Hope your flights back are uneventful, looking forward to hearing from you tomorrow when you land in Chicago. Love you and can't wait for you to get home... really.