Saturday, June 11, 2011

Mommy & Me

I've been looking for a local Mommy & Me gymnastics class to take H to and I finally found one this week! We went for the first time this morning and while the structure was a little much for a 19 month old, he had a lot of fun running down the tumble track and doing rolls on the mats. We might wait till he is a little older to go back, but it was still fun! There's a short clip of us doing handstands down the tumble track below.





Thankfully Daddy came too, cause I was sure sweating trying to keep up with this little one!

2 comments:

  1. Obviously it's been too long since I've seen you guys...since when does Jeff wear glasses? I promise to call if I'm in CC this summer...but things are busy with Kelly having her baby, then I'm going to Utah once they move to help with Sloane and help them get settled. Hope to see y'all soon though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the video - too cute! -- meesh

    ReplyDelete