Friday, April 2, 2010

Advertising

I don't know if I'm the only one, but I am apparently, very susceptible to advertising. Jeff finds this rather boggling because he claims that he isn't at all. He actually wrote a paper in college about how advertising doesn't work and is just a waste of money. Then he married me. I see a Red Lobster commercial and I want to go there for months. I read a product review in a magazine and I then I have to try this new moisturizer or mascara. A well placed coupon in the Target ad, and then I have to go there next week. Anyway, I'm a sucker for the various forms of advertising. They have been showing this Easter commercial for Rice Krispies with a mom and her kids making these Rice Krispie Treat eggs together. I've been all excited about starting new traditions for our family so I thought I'd give these a try. H had nothing to do with the tradition this year, I had to wait for him to go to sleep just so that I could make them. They turned out just as cute as in the commercial though, so maybe we'll try these again next year when H can actually contribute something.


Aren't these the cutest? Yummy too!


Thanks Rice Krispie commercial!

1 comment:

  1. These really tuned out cute and H would have such fun making them. And of course Jeff would have such a fun time eating them.
    Becky

    ReplyDelete