Wednesday, April 18, 2012

For those who pray

I'm in hunker down and get er done mode. For those not from the south, allow me to translate. My ginormous comprehensive exam over my first year of graduate school is in 7 days. It is 4.5 hours of essays and I must score at least a 3 (on a 5 point scale) on every question (6 total) in order to pass. If I don't pass not only do I have to take the test again in the fall but I can't start my practicum in the fall like I am planning to which means delaying graduation by at least another semester. Last year there was a 60% FAILURE rate on this test... and I'm just not as smart as I wish I were...So, those who pray- please pray for me as I spend this last week cramming my brain with everything I learned over the last year and pray for me on April 25th from 9 - 1:30 as I take this huge test and get one step closer to my Masters in clinical psychology. Thank you in advance!

1 comment:

  1. Praying for wisdom & for God to draw your eyes while studying to the material you will need! Let us know how it all turns out.

    ReplyDelete