Wednesday, August 31, 2011

These Days

I started grad school this week, so the new normal now looks something like this:



Playing with my bebe in the morning while we do the 'get ready shuffle', some mornings are more successful than others. This morning H went to school wearing eye shadow on one eye....



Work. This is the kids second week back at school and I feel like they've been back for months already! It is going to be a busy, busy year - but I really enjoy my job.



Then on Mondays I leave work a little early to get to class and I'm in class until 9:30. It feels soooo long. Tuesday I'm in class until 7 so I at least get to put H to bed. When I dropped him off at daycare on Monday I totally got in my car and cried because I knew I wouldn't see him until the next day. It is going to be a difficult 2 years going to school, but I am excited about the classes I am taking and getting my Masters in Clinical Psychology.

The rest of the week I get to pick H up from school and play with him until bedtime and then study, study! So, I will try to keep up with posting, but I'm warning you now that they will likely get fewer and farther between. We are moving into our new house this weekend! Pictures to come...eventually!

No comments:

Post a Comment