Tuesday, May 11, 2010

blaaaah

That's kind of how life has been around here the last few days. I am taking H to the doctor today because I can't figure out what is wrong with him. He got his 6 month shots last Thursday and was running a really high fever Friday and Saturday. I was going to take him into the doctor Sunday morning, but then his fever dropped and he seemed to be his normal self. Then yesterday he started sounding kind of stuffy and now today he has a full blown coughing, sneezing, snotty faced cold.
I feel so bad for him, he clearly doesn't feel good. Hopefully, the doctor will say something besides "It's just a cold, wait it out." He's been waking up for hours in the middle of the night and can't go back to sleep. He went to bed at 6 pm last night but then was up from 10-11 pm. and 2:30-4:30 am.
Oh, and about the meat eating pictures...well, I got them about 3 seconds before he threw up. I'm not sure if it was the texture of the meat or if it really was that gross. I'll be waiting a couple weeks before I try that one again.







Looking forward to better days (and nights) ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment