Friday, March 5, 2010

My favorite things right now

Here are some of the things that I'm loving right now


This is a primer/skin brightener made by Benefit cosmetics. I totally love it. It helps even out skin and makes my skin look brighter and in turn makes me not look so tired! A lot of days I wear this and don't put any make up on and there's not much of a difference.


H LOVES Baby Einstein. He is riveted any time that it is on. When he is fussy and won't go to sleep or eat and is clean and nothing seems to help, I put on a little Baby Beethoven or Mozart and he's happy.


My mom got me this recently and as much as you can love a toothbrush - I totally love this toothbrush. It somehow has turned a mundane activity into two minutes of relaxation. Not to mention that it makes my mouth feel amazing. I'm totally converted to the electric toothbrush.


This swing is made by Fisher Price and H LOVES it. He is not a very good napper but he will stay asleep longer in his swing and loves to talk to the fishes when he wakes up.


This Paul Mitchell super skinny serum is great! It helps smooth out my hair without being greasy and adds moisture to the ends so it doesn't get frizzy. I almost never dry my hair these days, so it helps my hair a lot!


I couldn't find a picture of this, but I found these Hershey's Dark Chocolate pieces last week and mmmmm they are good. Like Reese's pices except with dark chocolate - a winner for sure.

What are some of your favorites right now?

2 comments:

  1. Let's see...
    --Vita-Mix blender (use it everyday! best smoothies!)
    --iBank (way better than Quicken for Mac)
    --Quick Recipes by Cooks Illustrated (so many amazing recipes that take less than an hr to make!)
    --Mangoes
    --ESV Study Bible
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any cookbook you love must be good!

    ReplyDelete