Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas so far

Week 1 of Christmas vacation has been glorious! Lots of good family time, hanging out with friends, sewing, cooking and nap taking! Can I get an Amen?!





We've had lots of good time with our cuddle bug who loves to be in the middle of whatever is going on!y

I made some quilted Christmas coasters for my mom with the leftover Christmas fabric from the bows I made for our tree last year. They turned out pretty cute. And I found some chocolate wine to go with them.... I don't know if it is any good, but it sounds good! I'm in the process of now making Christmas placemats with the fabric I bought to make them 2 years ago.



We did Christmas early with my mom because she is traveling to PA to be with my sister and bro-in-law for Christmas this year. H sure had a lot of fun opening his presents!









We took H and his friend E from church to Jumping Monkeys this week to play on all of the inflatable toys. It was a lot of fun! We were both sore afterwards from the obstacle course - totally getting old....









H's favorite parts of the outing were the ball pit and dancing with E and Santa Claus before we left. It was so much fun. Both kiddos were in tears when we had to leave. Enjoy the dancing video below and Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment